JUDGE FOR PROBATE
Beth Ladwig Leamon
A practicing attorney for 18 years, and currently the managing partner of the firm of Leckerling, Ladwig & Leamon LLC, Beth’s practice is exclusively dedicated to working with clients on estate planning, estate settlement and matters in probate court. Beth grew up in Mystic and currently lives with her family in Stonington.
I was invited to speak at the Southeastern Connecticut Federation of Democratic Women’s Candidates’ Forum held on September 25, 2020.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Estates & Probate Section
- New Haven County Bar Association, Member New Haven County Bar Association, Trust, Estates & Probate Committee, Past Chair
- Stonington Free Library, Trustee 2015-Present
- Stonington Housing Authority, Commissioner 2015-Present
- Stonington Borough Charter Revision Commission, 2018
- Women and Family Life Center, Board Member 2009-2013
- Guilford Civic Women, Member 2008-2012
- Law clerk for Justice Richard N. Palmer at the Connecticut Supreme Court (2002-2003)